State Specify Go To:
Find Parenting Information
Public Support Resources
- After AA Take a Program That Lasts Forever.
- Drug & Sobriety Weekly Support Group.
HopeLinks.net - State Links - Addiction rehabilitation
and codependency recovery information.
- Recovering from Alcohol, Drugs, Food, Pornography &
Youth Anti-Drug Media Campaign - To educate and empower
youth to reject illicit drugs.
TheAntiDrug.com - Drug Information, Advice, Is Your Teen
Using, Community, Get Involved, Support.
AboveTheInfluence.com - Pressures, Facts, Mythbusters. Our
goal is to help you stay above the influence.
Children of Alcoholics - Women and men who grew up in
alcoholic or otherwise dysfunctional homes.
Association for Children of Alcoholics - We help kids hurt
by parental alcohol and drug use.
Maintaining our sobriety and helping other alcoholics achieve
- Is your life affected by someone's drinking? My: Child,
Spouse, Father, Friend.
on Alcoholism and Drug Dependence - Provides education,
information, help and hope.
USDrugRehabCenters.com - Over 14,000 Listings, Drug Rehab
Centers, Alcohol Treatment Centers...
- Help Kids Choose to Live a Drug Free Life.
- 20 Minutes for the Next 7 Days Guarantee to Change your Life.
- Partnership for a Drug-Free America - Parents & Caregivers,
Teens, Getting Help.
JoinTogether.org - Advance Effective Alcohol and Drug
Policy, Prevention and Treatment. 50 States.
Mothers Against Drunk Driving - Stop drunk driving/underage
drinking, support victims.
- Mothers Against Methamphetamine - An Outreach Program.
Empowered to Overcome.
SmokeFreeSociety.org - not-for-profit - helping smokers quit
smoking and educating kids not to start.
Think Children First!™
LaPalomaTreatment.com - Drug Rehab
Neulasta.com - Starting Chemotherapy?
- Child Custody Parenting Plans