Focusing on the Family
Find Parenting Information
CoveringKidsandFamilies.org - National Health Initiative for
Low-Income Uninsured Children/Adults.
AACAP.org - American
Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
American Academy of
Pediatrics - Optimal, Physical, Mental and Social Health.
- Trusts aid children w/ special needs & Medicaid ... considered continual
UniquelyGifted.org - Answers to Child labeled: "lazy",
"unmotivated", "not trying."
Rickets; a re-emergence of the disease resulting in toddlers being unable to
- Cow's Milk is Linked to Ear Infections, Colic and Diabetes.
Answers to Problems by Topic.
- Allergies, Childhood Obesity, Car Seats, Infectious
Diseases, More ... by Topic.
- Baby Health, Childcare, Development, Behavior, Childhood
American Society for
Reproductive Medicine - Reproductive Medicine - Non-profit Organization.
Stages of Embryo Development & Glossary of Fetal Terminology
Fibrosis Foundation - Development of the means to cure and
control cystic fibrosis.
Children & Adults with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder.
College of Georgia - Children with
Mental Health Issues.
Connecticut Children's Medical Center
- Childhood Diseases and Facilities for Treatment.
NCEMCH.org - National
Center for Education in Maternal and Child Health at Georgetown University.
- Nature's Path Foods
FlintstonesVitamins - Choose Right for
- Allergy Products
Epilepsy, Control Seizures